· This Training course will introduce the ISO 26000 Guidance Standard on Social Responsibility.
· This training module will provide you with key definitions and the main points of the ISO 26000 standard.
· This will be an overview of the main clauses and sub-clauses of the standard.
· This training course will provide you with the knowledge of how to utilise the key clauses of the standard.
· By the end of this course you will understand the seven core principles and eight core subjects for improving social responsibility.
· This training course will provide you with key techniques and activities to undertake to reflect upon your current operational processes and procedures.